Ticketmaster for Google Assistant
The fastest and most convenient way to search for and purchase 100% verified tickets for live entertainment.
Where do I get it?
Android: Just hold your phone’s home button or say, “Ok Google” to launch Google Assistant. Note: Your device needs to be running software version 6.0 (Marshmallow) or higher.
iOS: Download the Google Assistant app on the App Store.
How do I use it?
- To get started, launch your Assistant and initiate conversation with Ticketmaster through either voice or text. Just be sure to mention the trigger word “Ticketmaster.” For example:
- “Talk to Ticketmaster.”
- “Ask Ticketmaster about Hamilton tickets.”
- “Ask Ticketmaster what hip-hop events are happening this weekend.”
- From there, chat with Ticketmaster about anything from attractions, to artists, to venues, to music genres, to sports, to sports teams, to event dates, and find the best available tickets to your favorite live events.
- Quickly purchase your tickets using your Ticketmaster account and the stored payment method associated with that account.
- Enjoy the event!